A visual Coat glossary
hello! hey! quick psa!
when mixing skin tones, always mix in lighter and darker complimentary or analogous colors (such as pinks, reds, and purples) to change value, don’t just add black or white to change a value
this way you get a real nice looking palette like
instead of a dead looking palette like
unless you’re going for dead, in which case carry on
Lunar Redux by Tukut
Preview / (code under the cut!)
I decided to make a new theme. This one is incredibly customizeable and has tons of features!
This is the manual way but you can also use offset which will do the exact same thing automatically.
OH MY GOD I DID NOT KNOW OFFSET EXISTED, THIS IS A REVELATION
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
- jfashion magazines!!! (helps out with outfits/people)
- paint online!!
- some paint tool sai brushes!!
- mypaint (its free and its kinda like photoshop its really cool!)
- firealpca (its free and its pretty much a mix between sai and photoshop!!)
- photoshop (for free! and other stuff)
- more textures
- more brushes
- bonus: a kawaii photo editor
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
An okay fuck-ton of simple shoulder movement references (per request).